At People First Urgent Care, we provide a comprehensive occupational health service to employers which includes:
- Services that prevent work-related ill health such as flu shots
- Physicals and drug screens to clear employees as fit-for-work
- Medical assessment, diagnosis and treatment of occupational injuries and disease, commonly referred to as worker’s comp illness or injury
Occupational health is part of a government-regulated medical system in the U.S., including the way workplace illness and injury is treated. While employers are challenged with ensuring employees get the proper medical treatment for such illness or injury, they are also confronted with rising medical costs.
We provide prompt, comprehensive service and communication back to you, no matter what your industry or company size. We focus on helping you and your employees determine a back-to-work plan. Our Board-Certified Doctor work with you to streamline the process for treatment, electronic feedback on your employee’s status, direct follow up with your employee, and record keeping and appointment setup.
We focus on helping you to feel better. We also ensure that your employer is kept updated on your status, and that you have a clear plan to return to productive service as soon as possible. The Occupational and Workers Comp process can be confusing, so we provide clear and complete instructions on your own treatment, as well as how to handle reporting and follow up.
Some of our occupational medical services include:
- On the Job Injury and Sudden Illness
- Pre-Employment and Pre-Placement Examinations
- DOT and Non-DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Health and Wellness Education Programs
- Medical Surveillance Examinations
- Workers’ Compensation with prompt evaluation and treatment for a full range of work-related injuries and illnesses including lacerations and fractures.
- Drug and Alcohol Testing, both DOT and non-DOT drug testing as well as evidential breath alcohol testing (BAT).
- Physical Examinations, including pre-employment, pre-placement, and lift and agility testing.
- Health and Wellness including flu vaccination and blood pressure checks in addition to other health and wellness offerings.
Our physicians are on-site 7 days a week to treat your employees. Our digital x-ray, full service laboratory and on-site medicine dispensary help us care for your employees efficiently and effectively.